Submit Your Story
Mathias Corner’s Goal
Mathias Corner aims to be a home for inspiring and helpful stories for introverts. Every piece strives to be relatable and encompassing to the readers. It should make them feel that they belong — a welcome to those who feel lost and misunderstood.
Be inspiring, go in-depth, and be personal.
Why Submit Your Story on Mathias Corner?
Mathias Corner is a growing platform that focuses on introversion and personal development. With over 40,000 page views a month (and still keeps growing), your story will surely reach a new large set audience.
It thrives to provide quality articles and it has gained returning readers. Numerous posts have topped the Google ranks and it will be a great way to provide relevant and quality backlinks to your website.
Every post shall have an author bio linking to your website which exposes it to more audience and traffic.
Or better yet, share your collected life lessons and shed light on those introverts who undergo the same issues that you experienced.
Topics to Consider:
Your stories must be about INFP, INFJ, ISFP, ISFJ, INTP, INTJ, ISTP, ISTJ, or Introverts in general. You can submit stories centered on:
- Love and relationships
- Traumas and Healing
- Life lessons and advice
- Gentle Humor
Rules for Guest-posting:
You can write between two styles:
- Be personal. Share your narrative and your life lessons.
- Be educational. Use facts and write objectively while also sharing your personal take on it.
Personal Narratives Sample Title:
- Why Being An INFP is Both A Blessing and a Curse
- How My Introverted Mom Raised an Extroverted Kid
Article-Type Sample Titles:
- How to Make an Introverted Girl Fall In Love With You
- INFJ Rage: 4 Ways INFJ Shows Anger
- How Does the INFP Mind Work? 4 Cognitive Functions Explained
2. Post Length
We’re looking for stories/ articles ranging from 1000 to 1800 words. However, if you feel like you’re sharing valuable information and experiences, and it requires a longer structure, feel free to hit no more than 2500 words.
Your story/article must have:
- Body (Discuss the lessons you learned, your realizations, and the topic itself.)
4. Links and Citations
- When you need to refer to quotes and statistics, please only link to credible resources. Please make sure it’s relevant to the readers.
- As a growing website, we currently don’t pay guest authors. However, you can add up to 2-3 links directing to your pages and links to your social media accounts and website.
You don’t need to add images. We will provide it for you.
- We value originality and fresh content. Please do not submit duplicate content as it may hurt your blog or website’s algorithm and rankings.
- We don’t accept plagiarized content.
- We don’t accept stories surrounding topics such as gambling, drugs, violence, real estate, and pornography.
Will you edit my piece?
We may edit your post for the following reasons:
- Polishing and correcting grammatical errors
- Cater SEO to give your piece more visibility
- Add internal links
But rest assured that we will preserve your voice as much as we can.
How to Submit Your Story:
Send your story in plain text using Microsoft word. Send it to email@example.com and with your blog post’s title as the subject line.
Attach the following information to the beginning of your story, within the document:
- Your name
- E-mail that you use for Gravatar so you’ll have an image inside the author’s box.
- Author’s Bio (Not more than 50 words.)
- Website URL, links on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
A Few More Notes
If your posts feel like a good fit for the blog, we will e-mail you within 3 weeks. If you don’t receive a response, please feel free to submit and try with a different post. Please, one story per e-mail.
We may ask you to revise to make your post clearer and headlines may also change before your post goes live.
Feel free to share your story with your friends.
Thank you for dropping by and looking forward to sharing your story!